UNICEF Tbilisi requests proposals to select a company for situation assessment and analysis of children's rights in Georgia.
Accordingly, we enclose our Request for Proposal No. P-GEO-2014-006 and you are requested to:
- Submit your proposal with unit price(s) in GEL, as instructed, on or before closing time
- Note that failure to submit proposal in GEL, or in accordance with the requested terms, will result in automatic invalidation of your application
In addition, please note that:
- UNICEF and its implementing partners are VAT exempt. Kindly ensure that all price(s) quoted in GEL are excluding VAT
- For transparency of the process we require that the proposals are received in the sealed form (sealed envelopes)
- It is important that you read all of the provisions, to ensure that you understand UNICEF's requirements and can submit an offer in compliance with them. This includes submission of ALL documents requested. Note: that your proposals should be submitted in English using the enclosed format. Proposals received in any other manner or after the indicated above deadline will be invalidated
- Evaluation criteria will be based on reliability of the organization, suggested methodology and approach, best price and proposal terms. The ratio between the technical and price criteria is 70:30
In order to be considered for an award, your technical and price proposals should be hand delivered in separate sealed envelopes and placed in the locked Tender Box located at the Ground Floor of UN House, 9 Eristavi Street, Vake, Tbilisi 0179, Georgia no later than 15:00 of 7 July 2014.
While the price proposals remain sealed until the technical evaluation is completed, the technical envelopes will be opened immediately after the closing time and forwarded to the unit designated to manage the selection process. One representative from each bidding company may attend the opening process.
The sealed envelopes should be labeled as follows:
(1) P-GEO-2014-006 - Technical Proposal and
(2) P-GEO-2014-006 - Price Proposal.
Technical Proposal should include:
(1) Cover letter with brief presentation of the organization (address, contact person, experience, partners, portfolio);
(2) Documents certifying the above qualification requirements;
(3) CV-s of the key personnel with indication of their tasks and
(4) Activity implementation time-frame/plan.
Price Proposal should include:
(1) Cover letter and
(2) Detailed budget in GEL
ტენდერს თან ახლავს მიმაგრებული დოკუმენტი