CENN is seeking for the international audit company to conduct CENN’s Organizational Audit for the year 2017
Please see below the tender announcement:
- SUBJECT: CENN Organizational Audit Tender for the year 2017
- EMPLOYER: CENN
- DUTY STATION: 27, Betlemi Str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- PUBLISHED: 2018-04-26
- LAST UPDATED: N/A
- DEADLINE: 2018-05-10
- ATTACHED FILE: N/A
CENN - Caucasus Environmental NGO Network - is a non-governmental, regional organization established in 1998 and specialized in the fields of civil society development and institutional strengthening, environmental research and policy, resources management, compliance management and sustainable development and communication.
CENN announces an organizational audit tender for the year 2017. The audit shall cover the following aspects:
- Audit of the financial statements of the organization;
- Calculation of the indirect cost rate;
- Ensure CENN compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Ensure CENN compliance with the Tax Code of Georgia;
- Prepare a management letter offering constructive recommendations.
The proposal shall present the detailed breakdown of fees, dates of providing services, experience with other organizations and other relevant conditions. Please indicate prices in GEL including VAT.
A Timetable for the preparation of the final audit report should be as follows:
- Audit exercise starts on May 21, 2018
- Presentation of draft audit report by June 12, 2018
- Final audit report by: June 22, 2018
The tender is open only for the international audit companies’ representatives in Georgia. applicants should present the proposals before May 18, 2018 (18:00 Tbilisi time) to:
- 79200000 საბუღალტრო, აუდიტორული და ფისკალური მომსახურებები